Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mardi Gras

We celebrated Mardi Gras at Lyra's rooftop party. Here's me with Kirsten and the lovely hostess.

 Jaclin and Patrice.

 Damo and Patrice.

Kirsten, Damo, Patrice and me.

It sprinkled off and on throughout the evening, but no one seemed to mind. Jaclin and her friend watch the parade go by.

Excellent balcony view!

Oxford Street absolutely glowed, all the way from Hyde Park to Bondi Junction.

After the party, we joined the revelers on the streets.

I guess the employees of this music shop did, too.

Kirsten shot lots of subjects for her photojournalism portfolio.



There was lots of leather and not much else...

Well OK, there were bunny ears...

and kitty claws...

and heaps of feathers and sequins.

Just because you're working doesn't mean you can't have fun!


This couple was going for the Guiness record for world's longest kiss.
I think these guys had the most fun of all. I would, too, if I had a wig like that!

Boy, am I glad I'm not on the clean up crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment